Designed and painted Murals Since 2009
Medium to Large Scale Murals:
- “Marion A. Bolden Student Center Mural” with Gladys Grauer, 2009
- “Extraordinary Experience Mural” for La Casa de Don Pedro with Dasic Fernandez, 2010
- “Franklin Middle school Mural” with Armisey Smith, 2013
- “A Tribute to Newark Jazz Clubs” Mural with Gladys Grauer, 2013
- “Blancos Salon Mural”, 2014
- “Center of Hope Mural” for Rutgers University, 2015
- “Second Street Youth Center Mural” in Plainfield NJ, 2018
- “Mildred Helms Mural” for Girl Scouts of the Northeast, 2019
- "Law Clinic 50th Anniversary Mural" for Rutgers University, 2020
- "Paradise in the City" For Grammy Museum and Prudential Center in Newark NJ, 2021
- "Stronger Together Mural" For Redbull and Newark arts
Instructed Mural classes for College and High School students in subject matters such as Public Arts, Graphic Design, and Fine Arts to support the Public Arts initiatives within the city of Newark.
Employment Period: 2016 – current
Position: UX/UI Designer, Graphic Design, Marketing Professional, Creative Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
Designed IOS Apps, Progressive Web Apps, and Websites.
Collaborated with high-profile corporations (Google, Toyota, Microsoft) and their creative teams to execute designs for various marketing events.
Created marketing collateral such as Pitch Decks, Product Catalogs, Instructional videos, Email/Social media campaigns.
Managed Junior Designers and Interns.
Newark NJ Arts High School
Montclair State University
Bachelor of Arts
Internships & Pre-Collegiate Programs
Cooper Union Summer and fall Pre-Collegiate programs in New York City
Interned at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
Barat Foundation-Art classes in Provence, France through sponsorship from the Barat Foundation
NAACP Regional Gold place for Painting and Drawing
NAACP Nationals Silver for Drawing
Best New Artist through Skylands Exhibition SCAHC
Scholarship: Art in the Atrium